Resources for lawyers beyond the courtroom.
Fall Syllabus 2019
- Roger Fisher, William Ury & Bruce Patton, Getting to Yes
- Lawrence Susskind & Patrick Field, Dealing with an Angry Public
- Stuart Diamond, Getting More
- Stuart Diamond, 10 Ways To Be A Master Negotiator, Business Insider (June 2011)
- Danny Ertel, Getting Past Yes: Negotiating as if Implementation Mattered, Harvard Business Review (Nov. 2004)
- Deepak Malhotra, Six Ways to Build Trust in Negotiations, Harvard Business School Online, excerpting Negotiation 7, no. 2 (February 2004).
- James J. White. The Pros and Cons of Getting to YES. Review of Getting to YES, by R. Fisher and W. Ury. J. Legal Educ. 34 (1984):115-24